Our cross curricular curriculum is skills based and meets all the National Curriculum requirements.
Our school reading scheme uses the classified book bands system and incorporates a range of texts, genres and publishers to provide depth within each band.
Our phonics scheme is 'Letters and Sounds'
Further information can be accessed via the following links:
Topic Cycles & Progression Maps:
- Curriculum Topic Cycles 2020-2021
- Art Progression Map
- French progression
- History progression map
- Music Key Skills Progression Ladder FS
- Music Key Skills Progression Ladder Year 3 - Year 6
- Progression in Geography
- PSHE progression map
- RE progression & assessment tool EYFS
- RE progression & assessment tool KS1
- RE progression & assessment tool lower KS2
- RE progression & assessment tool upper KS2
- EYFS Topic Web - Term 2
- Bugs Topic Web -Term 2
- High Peaks Topic Web - Term 2
- Jungle Topic Web - Term 2